Sunday 27 July 2014

Tattered Lace

Thought I'd better see if I could remember how to make a card!  Don't know where the days are going to at the moment!

I've used a couple of TL dies here. The flower die I cut a couple of times and arranged round the edge.


 The "especially for you" die cut out from the background paper and then inserted another cut die from a different background paper so it looks as though it has a border.


I then raised the background paper on a couple of layers of mounting foam onto a layer of burgundy card for some depth


13 comments:

Annie said...

This is a stunning card Carol and I love the die you have used....beautiful

TFS
Annie x

Sid said...

Fab design Carol, looks superb !

Heather said...

I love these die cut silhouettes. They make a very elegant card.

Chris said...

That's a beautiful card, Carol. Love the colours.

Chris x

hazel said...

I love your card Carol - it's beautiful.
xxx Hazel.

Darlene said...

beautiful, delicate card - luv it

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous die love the card

Karin said...

Absolutely gorgeous die-cut card Carol, really beautiful

Redanne said...

This is such a gorgeous card, I love the colour tones and the die cuts are so intricate - a real beauty of a card. Anne xx

sam21ski said...

Well I can see that you certainly did!!! Great card

Sam xx

karen said...

you are so clever!!! I hope your'e having a good summer????

G Peplow said...

Hi Carol, I just got a shock, apparently I wasn't recognised as following your blog, Wrong!!!! I have followed you for years!!! Anyway I'm following again now LOL Love this pretty card, must check out those dies, they are brilliant on your card and the flowers silhouetted on the front finish perfectly :D xx

G Peplow said...

Thank you for dropping by Carol and leaving lovely comments, I hope all is good with you? :D Hugs Gay x