Wednesday 16 May 2012

Just in case you should need reminding...

Laughter is good for you!  I thought this was a good reminder to have on the wall and to try to remember to see the brighter side of things. ... cup half full rather than cup half empty!  So this is my third piece as guest designer for Stampotique



I stamped Laugh on a piece of scrapbook paper and added more shrink plastic versions that I edged with gold leaving pen (something I used to do a lot and had forgotten about!). Smile with his wicked grin was an obvious choice and I mounted the whole thing in a recessed frame.  You can find a tutorial here.

14 comments:

Netty said...

Loving your Laugh picture, I wonder which room you will hang it in Carol. x

Heather said...

That's a great design Carol and the recessed frame is very smart.

sam21ski said...

Thanks for the reminder Carol

Sam xxx

patcrafts said...

I just love this, Smile is just perfect for this piece, wonderful idea

Sid said...

Fab piece Carol !!

Cath Wilson said...

Brilliant, Carol - Gold leafing always looks great, doesn't it? I don't use it as often as I used to but have started to recently - what goes around, lol xxx

Dotpat said...

I like it Carol and you are right we all need to laugh

Chris said...

Fabulous, Carol! Love how you created the background.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Cool idea, love the concept.
Perhaps I could take that to work lol

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

hazel said...

Great work Carol, I love it.
xxx Hazel.

mimilove forever said...

YAY!! Instant smile on me boat race...love it!! :)

Suzanne C said...

Love the various versions of the laugh and perfect with the image!

Neet said...

Just wish I had more of those images - they are such fun and always make me smile. This is a great piece Carol.
Hugs, Neet x