Monday 9 January 2012

The Joys of Cell Division

The Sketchbook Challenge has started the year of 2012 with the theme of Doodling.  I meant to join in with this most of last year and waffled around and never made it.  I guess this is a pretty traditional zentangle type drawing but it was all inspired by bacteria and cells. Some of the more medical among you might even recognise some of the shapes! It struck me that bacteria and cells were made for doodling and I found this wonderful clipart resource site too...    here

9 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Very cool doodling. Love that you used the cells and other items in your doodling. I thought it was a henna tattoo!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous doodling, so effective. Tracy x

Cath Wilson said...

He, he - great way to use your knowledge, m'dear. Love the idea - takes me back to school, too x

Heather said...

What a stunning design - it looks like body art! If my doodling looked as interesting as that I'd be very happy.

sam21ski said...

Great doodle Carol

Sam xxx

Juls said...

this is fabulous, your doodling is amazing!! Hugs Juls

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Very cool doodling!!! ;))

Anonymous said...

Great doodles

salamanda said...

Very cool idea and the bacteria and hand combo is inspired