Thursday 6 May 2010

Happy Birthday Craft Stamper!!!


Craft Stamper celebrates ten years in print this year with the June 2010 issue.  This month's issue is a bumper issue with eight extra pages of projects.  There is also a special birthday competition with £1200 worth of prizes up for grabs.  There's a retrospective feature looking back on ten years of the magazine  - which I must admit I'm looking forward to as it will be really interesting to see how styles have changed over the past ten years.  On top of that, the website is getting a new look and a new interactive gallery to which readers can upload their work.

So if you've never bought a copy - this is probably a good month to give it a go!

3 comments:

Createology said...

I believe I shall treat myself to this issue. Thank you for sharing. Happy creating...

Heather said...

Happy birthday to Craft Stamper - I shall have to look out for the latest issue.

Anonymous said...

It's a fab issue! Happy birthday Craft Stamper!