Thursday 18 February 2010

Stampsmith DT

I was very honoured to be asked to join the Stampsmith DT recently for a six month period. I've collected a lot of their stamps over the years, particularly the photo stamps. They can be a bit tricky but once you get the hang of them the quality of the images is fabulous. This is my first DT card. It's also my first easel card and I can see me making lots more as it's a very addictive shape.

Make sure you check out the other new DT member's blog too. Lynne Moncrieff creates gorgeous work and I'm really pleased we're sharing this together.

13 comments:

joanne wardle said...

ahh that's it now, everything will be an easel card!!

many congrats, Carol, have left you a comment on the stampsmith blog

scrappyjacky said...

Love this card...and the sentiment is perfect!!

Juls said...

wow just love the monochrome look!!! This is just stunning! Hugs Juls

cockney blonde said...

Lovely card Carol. I know what you mean about the easel cards, they look really effective, and a bit addictive, x

Karin said...

Fabulous easel card Carol, I love that image and quote. Congratulations on you 6 month DT spot.

Audrey said...

Funky!!!!!!!!!!! Very cool card ;-)

Kim said...

Carol, I posted a comment on the Stampsmith blog, but wanted to tell you here how wonderful this card is!! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

congrats Carol on the DT gig, not surprised they asked you, as your work is gorgeous.

Pia said...

wooooow what a great card

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Carol, this oozes class with a sprinle of cheekiness!
Thank you for your kind words about my work. I am sure we will have fun. Lynne x

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous black and white card. The sentiment is perfect for the image!

Chris said...

Congratulations, carol. Well deserved.

Aren't easel cards just grand? lol

Artyjen said...

Fabulous sentiment! :)
Congrats on the DT.
xoxo