Saturday 8 November 2008

I've been tagged....

By Patti.... and I'm supposed to tell 6 random things about myself.

1. I've always fancied being an F16 fighter pilot (yes, I can see you've all collapsed in a heap laughing! LOL)
2. I've spent most of my life working in a hospital and wouldn't change it.
3. My nickname as a child was Wiggle
4. I like to eat hot lime pickle straight out of the jar
5. My favourite meal is steak, chips and salad
6. I've known my best mate since we were 12 and we still only live 12 miles from each other even though we're about 100 miles from where we grew up!

and the rules are:
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

The people I have tagged are:
1. Pen
2. Joanne
3. Deb
4. Karin
5. Paula
6. Chris

4 comments:

Creative Chaos said...

Hehehe,I think Wiggle sounds cute !! LOL :-)

penibear said...

Wiggle? Kept that one quiet!!

Cath Wilson said...

'I like to eat hot lime pickle straight out of the jar'

Glad someone else is as mad as I am, lol. I like Wiggle, too :)

Karin said...

At long last I've replied, thanks Carol :o)