Wednesday 16 January 2008

Tags

I've finally finished a couple of tags which I started before Christmas. Not totally sure about either of them. I think I've "over- grunged" the red one (if there is such a phrase! LOL). The image is Paper Whimsy and I've used rub ons and some grunge board. The green one is the same technique as tag 7 of the Christmas tags on Tim's blog. I like the effect of this except that it's impossible to stamp on afterwards.
It's also very difficult to get a good photo at the moment as the light is so low. Roll on spring!
You can click on them for a BIG image.




12 comments:

Caroline Moore said...

The red one is my fav Carol - love it.

joanne wardle said...

they are both lovely. I like the red one best. it's vey rich

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful tags. I like them both as they are completely different.
The green is muted tones & soft flowers & the red grungy & masculine.

Gillian .... said...

Both are great tags,the red one definitley my fav carol:)

Kaz said...

I love both of these, great tags Carol, we should do a swap!! the red one is my fave too, love deep dark colours.

Audrey said...

Love the over grunged effect ;-)

The red one is so rich and inviting and love the embellishments too

Emma said...

both are gorgeous.. love them!

Seona said...

Love these both Carol! Great attention to detail!

deb said...

Love both these Carol, but I think the red is slighty in front for me as I love the richness of it.

Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree with others. You definitely did not "over-grunge" the red tag. They are both beautiful.

Anne said...

Definitely not over-grunged!! Perfect! I like the green one best but they are both wonderful!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Just taking a look around your blog and that red tag just bowled me over -- it's absolutely goregous!